Here’s another of my favourite ponytail looks. Simple but a nice change from the standard ponytail.
Here’s how to get the look.
1. Brush out tangles and pull hair into a high/ mid ponytail, or a side ponytail. Secure with a strong snagless band.
2. Take a small section from the ponytail and split in two strands.
3. Take each of these strands and wrap around the braid in a downwards angle. Cross the strands over and wrap around the back of the pony.
4. Then wrap them around the front of the pony, cross over and take them to the back.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you have reached the bottom of the ponytail.
6. Secure by tying ends with an elastic band.
Here’s the finished look as a side pony.
Try it and let me know how it turns out!