Since discovering it myself back in 2007, I have been using it daily. It’s so versatile and has many uses.
Here are my top 8 uses:
1. As a lip balm/ gloss.
2. As a preparation balm before exfoliating lips.
3. To soothe minor sunburn on shoulders/ nose/ chin (keeps skin hydrated and soothes burn).
4. To soften hard/ rough skin on elbows, knees, knuckles.
5. As cuticle cream.
6. To soothe dry/ peeling skin on fingers.
7. As skin highlighter on cheekbones.
8. Mixed with pigment powder shadows to make custom colour lip gloss, cream blush, cream shadows, cream highlighter.
How do you use yours! Let me know in comments below.