Here’s how you can get the look in just 15 minutes…
1. Start by moisturising with your normal day cream.
(Then get dressed, eat breakfast etc so cream has at least 15 minutes to be absorbed by skin)
2. Once moisturiser has been fully absorbed, add a thin layer of primer to t-zone and cheekbones.
3. Dab colour corrector under the eyes to neutralize bluish dark circles and set with powder. [skip if you don’t have dark circles – lucky you!]
4. Pat cream concealer under the eyes to make undereye blend seamlessly with the skin. [I skip this step as colour corrector neutralizes enough for me]
5. Apply stick foundation to face, starting with centre of forehead and blending out to edges of face. Forehead » temples » cheeks » nose [only if nose is uneven in tone] » chin » neck.
Blend & buff foundation into skin with a stipple brush.
6. Conceal any blemishes by applying a dot of concealer pencil onto blemish. Pat/ dab into skin with a concealer brush. Don’t brush it or wipe against skin or you’ll move the product.
7. Set undereye concealer and foundation by patting face with kabuki brush dabbed in face powder.
8. Apply soft pink/ peach blush to apples of cheeks and brush upwards in direction of the tip of the ear.
9. Lightly blend blush so no tide marks are visible. Do this by patting kabuki brush along bottom edge of blusher. Don’t add any more powder, use whatever is left on brush.
10. Set the face with fixing spray or setting spray.
11. Curl lashes [optional] and apply a coat or two of mascara. No need for eyeliner as the lips will be focal point.
12. Slick on your favourite summer or autumn brights lipstick/ stain/ gloss. Blot and press. Reapply second coat.
What was your hottest lip colour this summer? What colour lip are you rocking for autumn? Let me know in comments below!